Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


Despite the weather turning warmer, I still want to knit so many things. Do you find that you knit less during the summer? I don't stop knitting outright, but I what knit certainly changes. I move on from wool to cottons and linens and maybe pick up some cross-stitch too. The creating certainly never stops.

But for now, I have been on a shawl kick. What's pictured is Antarktis shawl no. 2. I just love the pattern so much that I had to make another. What are you working on these days? Is the weather warming up where you are?

7 comments:

  1. I just finished an Antarktis shawl, too, and I LOVE it. I can't wait to cast on for shawl number 2. I think it will be a great travel pattern this summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! It's definitely one of my favorite patterns :)

      Delete
  2. I still knit with wool, but generally make hats and shawls. Right now I need to get back to a finger weight cardigan I am making. Just maybe I could still were it if I got it done?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am all about shawls right now, I must admit. I will most likely be knitting them into the summer too :)

      Delete
  3. I love that teapot - you just distracted me from the knitting, not easily done! (the knitting is lovely too :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love that little teapot!....yarn is nice, too!...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love that little teapot!....yarn is nice, too!...

    ReplyDelete