Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


We all know what second sock syndrome is, but I think I suffer from second item syndrome. In 2013, I made an identical Basket Rib Hand Towel to the one pictured above, and I then cast on another one right afterwards. My goal was the have a matching set. Well, three years later, I finally have completed that second hand towel. Yikes! Unfortunately, now the original has been well-loved and is looking a little worse for the wear. So much for having a perfect matching set! But I'm still glad I finally finished this towel. It was giving me serious guilt for having sat on my needles for so long. I don't think it helped that I was constantly borrowing the needles from this project to work on something else!

Also, if you haven't checked out my knitting podcast, I would love if you would do so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment