Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


This past weekend, I visited Vogue Fabrics in Evanston, IL, and I didn't buy too much fabric. Instead, I discovered their supply of roving and went a little fiber crazy :) I bought eight oz. of merino top, and I can't wait to spin it up! I think my first handspun skein of yarn was pretty darn successful, so I'm eager to try out my drop spindle again, this time with these gorgeous colors. I'm so in love :)

I talk all about my WIPs and my trip to Vogue Fabrics in my newest podcast on YouTube, so please check it out and enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely colors! Spring is perfect for spinning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colors are amazing!!!! I can not wait to see how they spin up! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh they lookay amazing! I am still at war with my drop spindle, I wish I could afford a wheel!

    ReplyDelete