Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


I have to confess that I have not been a monogamous knitter this week. I'm actually working on three different projects, but this is just one of them. It's definitely slow going because the lace weight yarn makes for small, slippery stitches, but I'm enjoying the pattern because it is having the prettiest results. I can't wait to finish it so that I can block it and wear it out. I love the lightness of the shawl, and it will be perfect for spring weather.

I also published the second episode of my podcast this past Sunday. If you're curious about the other projects that I am working on, you can watch it here :)

My Ravelry notes.

12 comments:

  1. Such a lovely yarn! Great color! I've also been cheating on my current projects with some new yarn, it was just too hard to resist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely understand! It's so hard to resist casting-on new projects :)

      Delete
  2. Your shawl is looking beautiful. I love the pink. Congratulations on your podcasts! Jeannine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeannine! The color is even more stunning in person.

      Delete
  3. Knitting monogamy is not an easy task! I'll have to try and watch your podcast during lunch today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am definitely NOT a monogamous knitter. I definitely like different variety.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always thought I was mostly a monogamous knitter, but recently I definitely have not been one!

      Delete
  5. Oh I've definitely got too many projects going on as well!

    That yarn is so gorgeous! It's going to make such a beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Iliana! I can't wait to have it done, but it's quite slow going.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you, Ady! My sister actually bought it for me, but it's just what I would have picked myself.

      Delete