Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


I'm so excited for two reasons today. The first is that I finished this enormous blanket at last! It only took a year after all ;) I used it on my bed last night for the first time, and although the weather is slowly getting warmer, it was so cuddly and comfortable to sleep with.

The other bit of news is that I recorded my first knitting podcast which you can find here on YouTube. I'd love for you to check it out--that would mean the world to me!

You can find my Ravelry notes for the blanket here.

12 comments:

  1. what a pretty blanket! I bet it was super warm. I will be checking out the podcast during my lunchtime today while I knit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so nice! I love the colour!!! video podcasts are fun now days! blessings on yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elizabeth, for your sweet, sweet words of encouragement!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful blanket. I watched your podcast and then meandered over to AndreSue's and I've been lost in her podcasts for over an hour. Best to you as you do more. I will look forward to checking them out (I love that you plan to incorporate various fiber crafts. I love turning one on and crocheting to it. :^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for watching, Becki! And I'm so glad you loved Andi as well--her podcasts are so addictive! I've watched them all because it's just so easy to click from one to the next ;)

      Delete
  4. Love your blanket. I bet it's wonderful on the bed. Happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jeannine! I'm so happy to have it done and to put it to use!

      Delete
  5. only a year? well it was well worth all the work during the year!! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen! Definitely worth all the effort :)

      Delete
  6. Pretty blanket, my doodle bug. :) Nice color! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should look familiar :) Same blanket as yours, just a different color!

      Delete