Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


This week has been all about adventures in yarn spinning! I don't have any pictures to show you yet, mostly because it has been quite the learning curve for me, but I will hopefully have some finished yarn soon that I'm not too embarrassed about.

David gave me this drop spindle and wool top (pretty sure its top and not roving) for Christmas, and it's been sitting out staring at me, asking me to give spinning a try. I am definitely enjoying the process, but so far it's been tedious and a little frustrating as I learn the nuances of spinning.

Maybe one day I'll be an old pro and using a spinning wheel. Those are my spinning aspirations, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment