Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


Why hello there! I'm so excited to share this pseudo-finished project with you! It still needs a button, hence the pseudo, but for all intents and purposes, I'm calling this sweater complete! It turned out so well, and I can't wait to wear it out. It's really heavy and warm (100% wool), so it should be a nice layering piece now that winter is finally here.

You can find my Ravelry notes for this project here.

8 comments:

  1. Your sweater looks lovely. I am sure it will keep you nice and cozy :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Natalie! I'm so eager to get on button on it and wear it!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! Looks like a perfect fit too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had to pull out and re-do some rows a couple times to get the right fit, but I'm so glad I took the time to do so!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Caroline! You're too sweet!

      Delete