Friday, January 8, 2016

Cats in Paris // A Blogging for Books Review


Adult coloring books have really exploded recently, and I'd be lying if I said that I haven't gotten sucked into the trend too. Although I like to just use a coloring app on my phone, I also like reverting to my childhood days of pulling out my colored pencils and deliberately filling in the lines on physical pages.

Another thing I love?

Cats.

Therefore, this coloring book is really perfect for me. It combines my old love of coloring with the adorableness of sweet felines in all their quirkiness.

There are a lot of new adult coloring books floating around out there, but I'm really happy with this one because it has a level of sophistication without being too hard. I hate getting halfway through a coloring page and losing steam because it's too tedious or boring, so this particular book is a perfect balance of staying interesting and cute without taking forever to finish.

I received this book from the Blogging for Books program in exchange for this review. 

1 comment: