Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)

Hi, just me again :) I'm so overwhelmed that it's almost 2016. Where does the time go? As I've reflected on this past year, I've been flabbergasted by how quickly my first year in Chicago has flown by. I've made some pretty awesome knits this past year, and I want to just step back in time for a minute to look at some of them again.

Keep It Casual Cowl - January 2015

Big Lace Scarf - February 2015

Purl Soho Classic Cuffed Hat - February 2015

Make Up Your Mind Tank - April 2015

Halstead Shawl - May 2015
I can't wait to dig into some new projects in the new year. If you have any pattern suggestions, please send them my way!

10 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I love that Lattice top. It's gorgeous, as are all your knits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too, Sarah! Thank you for your kind words :) I'm excited to see what 2016 holds for my knitting endeavors!

      Delete
  2. all of your knits are simply gorgeous!! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alisa! A happy new year to you as well :)

      Delete
  3. Your knits are lovely as are all your pictures…
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Eileen! You're so sweet :) Happy New Year!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The shawl is definitely one of my favorite things that I've made this year. I loved the yarn so much.

      Delete
  5. Mm lovely projects! I think the lattice top is my favourite too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elizabeth! It turned out so lovely. I want to make another!

      Delete