Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


My apologies for the dark picture! This is more of the sweater vest/wrap that I talked about last week. I've finished another arm hole and and working on finishing up the last front panel. So close to being done! I'm away for Christmas now though, and the project was ever so slightly too large to bring with me, so it will have to wait a little bit longer to get finished :) Which means I'll probably start a new project in the meantime.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I love the next project (and the last - and the one in the future!) Planning is one of the best parts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! The possibilities are essentially endless!

      Delete