Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


It's been a while since I've participated in Ginny's yarn along. Life has just been crazy the past couple months, and I've been too busy to work on any projects, much less take pictures of them. But I've been so grateful for time off from grad school this month so that I can spend my free time reading and working on new yarn projects :)

This is about half of the "Peek-a-Boo Button Wrap." It's been a perfect project to get back into the swing of things, especially as the weather cools down. Even though it's been unseasonably warm for December! If you're interested in following along with my progress, you can find my Ravelry notes here or you can follow me @kerryecogan on Instagram. I usually post my pictures there first.

4 comments:

  1. That is a pretty yarn color. It is unseasonably warm here, too. It's a very odd Christmas season this year. =^/ I hope you enjoy your break from studying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Becki! Definitely a strange Christmas season without the cooler temps, but I guess I'll enjoy it while I can!

      Delete
  2. Nice to "see" you again. Enjoy your break from school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you, Donna! So good to be back at it :)

      Delete