- Enjoy all the Christmas lights around the city. Including the Christmas lights on the tree :)
- Visit Lincoln Park Zoo. The zoo always puts up thousands of lights each December, and David and I haven't gone to see them since 2012.
- Make a snow angel.
- Try baking bread from scratch.
- Go see an exhibit at the Art Institute.
- Do some spring, uhh... winter cleaning.
- Sit in front of the fire at a bar or restaurant, preferably accompanied by a hot drink :)
- Visit Cloud Gate (aka the Bean) in the snow.
I'm sure this list will grow and evolve over the next couple of months, but I think this a pretty good start to making the best of the winter weather!