Sunday, December 20, 2015

Winter Bucket List

I'm pretty sure I'm not the fist person to ever say that winter is not my favorite season. There are some really wonderful things about this time of the year though. David and I are flying back to Atlanta this week for Christmas, so we definitely won't be having a white Christmas since it's insanely warm there right now, but there are some fun things we're looking forward to doing here in Chicago!



  • Enjoy all the Christmas lights around the city. Including the Christmas lights on the tree :)
  • Visit Lincoln Park Zoo. The zoo always puts up thousands of lights each December, and David and I haven't gone to see them since 2012.
  • Make a snow angel.
  • Try baking bread from scratch.
  • Go see an exhibit at the Art Institute.
  • Do some spring, uhh... winter cleaning.
  • Sit in front of the fire at a bar or restaurant, preferably accompanied by a hot drink :)
  • Visit Cloud Gate (aka the Bean) in the snow.

I'm sure this list will grow and evolve over the next couple of months, but I think this a pretty good start to making the best of the winter weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment