Saturday, October 10, 2015

On My Bookshelf: October

The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
This book has been all the rage recently, and I can understand why. I also see the appeal of decluttering our homes once and for all. The book is also wonderfully written, and it's made me peer into the clutter of my own life. I don't think I'm ready yet to undergo the process of cleaning out everything though. I'm feeling too sentimental and emotional right now to give anything away and properly go through what I don't need.

Dear Mr. Essay Writer Guy by Dinty W. Moore
This is the latest book I am reading from the Blogging for Books program, and I'm loving it so far. It is hilarious, and I think anyone who's written anything just for fun will enjoy this book. The full review will come once I finish reading it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment