Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


It's been a while since I made an appearance on the weekly yarn along, partially because this summer has been crazy and partially because I haven't had anything new to show-and-tell. I'm still making flowers, and (if you remember it from March) I'm still make this Texture Throw. It's just one of those times of life where time is flying by and I'm just trying to get by on grace.

4 comments:

  1. Such sweet flowers. I get into the trap of thinking I always need to be making something big. But I have found making pretty flowers such a happy thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Although I feel a little stuck in a flower making rut, I love the happiness they bring :)

      Delete
  2. They are lovely and will be brilliant on your throw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lucy! But they actually aren't for the blanket; they just wound up there for the picture :)

      Delete