Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


I've been crocheting lots of flowers recently for a very special project that I have in the works (details to follow, but I haven't decided when). These particular flowers are being made with scrap yarn from my Halstead Shawl (which I finally got to use this past weekend in Door County, Wisconsin!), and based on their weight, I should get 11 of these "crocodile stitch" flowers out of what little yarn I have left. That's the good thing about making flowers--they don't take very much yarn!

8 comments:

  1. They are so dainty. I'm thinking they would make great Christmas ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of these! I have had flowers on my mind for a few weeks now, but too many WIPs right now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely understand! My WIPs have taken a backseat because of these flowers, haha!

      Delete
  3. I love those light and airy flowers. I am looking forward to finding out what you are doing with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cathie! I'm excited to reveal my purpose for them :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely flowers, such a gorgeous colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lucy! The color is even more stunning in person.

      Delete