Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


This is about 14 inches of the Cap Sleeve Lattice Top from Purl Soho. I'm about to quit working in the round and start the lace top which I'm really eager for because that means it will be almost done! Now that warmer weather seems to be here to stay, I'm excited to wear it. Which of course includes the most nerve-wracking part of trying it on for the first time. Please fit, please fit, please fit!

You can find my Ravelry notes here.

12 comments:

  1. What a pretty knit! Hoping along with you for a perfect fit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm anxious to see the lace section. I say the same prayer every time "oh please fit!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think most knitters say that prayer! (especially the ones--like me--that don't always swatch! Eek!)

      Delete
  3. Ohh I'm anxious to see how it looks— I was considering making this pattern, but I don't really have the time/resources at the moment. Maybe next summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I recommend it highly, and there's been a lot of knitters on Ravelry that have made some great modifications that I'm using.

      Delete
  4. Ooh, i'm excited to see the lace part!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm excited to see it all come together!

      Delete
  5. Oh I love the colour and lookin forward to seeing the lace section.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lucy! Wait till you see the blue that I've chosen for the lace yoke!

      Delete
  6. Oh that will be so wonderful to wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tonya! I can't wait to wear it and show it off!

      Delete