Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Tuesday Tea




I've been in a bit of a blogging funk recently. Which actually happens to me a lot given that I regularly go through periods of time where I don't write much of anything. But I really want to start writing more, and you few lucky readers will essentially be my victims of all the random thoughts that pass through my head. I've been journaling more regularly as well, so I'm hoping that all this writing will keep flowing because I honestly feel more grounded when I express myself through the written word.

There's just so much going on in life, and as fast as it moves, I want to remember all of it because this current season of life has been so immense.

I don't think I've directly mentioned it on here, but I moved to Chicago in January, and I have been so blessed. It hasn't always been easy, but I've been loving every minute. I cannot get enough of the city, and finally not being in a long distance relationship has been the greatest gift of moving. For two and a half years, David and I only saw each other about every six weeks for a weekend at a time, but now he has to put up with me every day ;) I feel so lucky to have watched our relationship grow even deeper these past four months, and I thank God every day for the opportunity to grow outside my comfort zone in a new city.

So for the foreseeable future, if you find yourself in the Windy City, drop me a line because I would love to host you in this amazing city!

No comments:

Post a Comment