Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


I have yet to get a non-selfie photo of the top, and for that I apologize, but hopefully you can get the general idea from my mirror shot ;)

This is the Make Up Your Mind tank, and although I can't remember the exact date that I started it, I do know that I took a serious hiatus from this shirt for a year. I just couldn't motivate myself to finish it once I had finished knitting the body and needed to progress to the bust and straps. But I randomly picked it up again, and I finished it much faster than I had anticipated (or else I probably would have done it a long time ago!).

I was a little skeptical about the finished result when I first put it on, but I really think it's growing on me. I love the designer's other work, and this top turned out to be no exception.

You can find my Ravelry notes here.

4 comments: