Thursday, April 9, 2015

On My Bookshelf: April

I've been a bad blogger recently... Every time I sit down to write, I come up blank. In the meantime though, I'll just keep trying and look for inspiration in new places.

This month, I'm planning to read:

A Letter to My Mom created by Lisa Erspamer
This is the latest book that I have received on behalf of the Blogging for Books program. It's a collection of letters written by celebrities and everyday people to celebrate the bond between moms and their children. This is going to be a great pre-Mother's Day read, and I'm sure I'll be passing it on to my own mom to read after I'm done.

Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
Now that Lent is over and we're in the Easter season, I am reading this book to get more theological insight and to explore religion more deeply as a Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment