Friday, April 10, 2015

A Letter to My Mom // A Blogging for Books Review


I cannot express my love of A Letter to My Mom enough. This book only took my a couple days to read (although I could have sat down and cranked it out in just a few hours, I wanted to restrain myself and try to savor it), and every letter in the book filled my heart. A Letter to My Mom contains dozens of letters written by celebrities and everyday people. Everybody has a mother, and every person's relationship with their mom is different, but I learned something and related in some way to all the letters in this book.

My personal favorite letters in the book (aka the ones that made me cry the most) are the ones written by Luis Guitart, Sonia Kang, Michael Levitt, and Suze Orman.

This book touched me in multiple ways, and it is the perfect addition to my bookshelf, especially since Mother's Day is next month. I know a lot of people I am looking forward to passing this book on to, and I'm sure they'll enjoy it as much as I did.

received this book from the Blogging for Books program in exchange for this review

No comments:

Post a Comment