Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


As posted previously, I made the Texture Throw as a gift for my parents for Christmas, and I loved it so much that I decided I wanted to make one for myself. This time, I'm moving away from neutral colors and going for something that will help me welcome spring and warmer weather. The color is called Sea Glass, and it describes the yarn perfectly. I'm not making the blanket any more light-weight--I'm still using KnitPick's Wool of the Andes Bulky--but I like to sleep in a cold room with the intention of wrapping up in a warm blanket, so despite the wool, this throw will still transition me into summer too.

You can find my Ravelry notes here

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful color! I love that pattern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the pattern too! It's beautiful but still incredibly simple!

      Delete