Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


This post is a little belated, but I couldn't let it go un-written about. This crochet project was pretty secretive since it was a Christmas present for my parents, but I'm excited to finally be able to share this finished Texture Throw from the book Simple Crocheting by Erika Knight. I love this pattern, and I love the yarn I chose to complete it--KnitPicks Wool of the Andes Bulky in the colorway Porcini. This yarn is amazing. It's so warm given that it's 100% Peruvian highland wool, but it's also really soft and made a great yarn investment. In fact, I've already bought another round of this yarn to make myself a blanket too :) Once I get all my WIPs off the needles, I'm going to start it.

You can find my Ravelry notes here.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure your parents loved it. It looks so warm and I love the neutral color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Texture Throw. I have made one of these for myself! It is folded on the back of my chair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful, love the color. I'm sure your parents loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, her momma and daddy *love* it! Best Christmas present ever. My Kerry is as talented as she is beautiful and oh so special. Love you SO much Boos!

    ReplyDelete