Saturday, January 3, 2015

On My Bookshelf: January

Setting a goal of reading 30 books last year worked out pretty well for me. I actually read 34, and I love using Goodreads to track my reading. This year, I am once again planning to read 30 books, and these are the ones I plan to start with:

Catch Me If You Can by Frank W. Abagnale, Jr.
I've seen the Leonardo Dicaprio movie adaptation of this book and absolutely loved it, so I knew this memoir of sorts would be right up my alley. I imagine if the book is anything like the movie, then I'm going to love it.

Atonement by Ian McEwan
I'll be honest and say that I'm not sure if I'm going to make it through this book. I haven't started it yet, but I know from having seen the movie that it's going to be a difficult read. I felt really wishy-washy about the movie, but since the book is so acclaimed, I want to give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment