Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


Sorry for being super secretive about all my current yarn projects, but pretty much every thing on my needles or crochet hooks right now is a Christmas gift. So I'm trying to be discreet in my photos but still not bow out of the yarn along completely as December progresses.

So I present you with an up-close image of one of my many works-in-progress. My apologies that I won't disclose what it is, but trust me when I say that I've never wanted to keep a gift for myself so much in my crafty career.

How are your Christmas (Hanukkah, holiday) WIPs progressing?

4 comments:

  1. I think a lot of us have close up pictures this week! It just adds to the mystery.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, mystery, that's a good way to think of it :)

      Delete
  2. Gosh, even in black and white and close up, that crochet looks so wonderfully squishy! I'm not surprised you want to keep it for yourself! This time of year is always tricky for bloggers - we all want to talk about what we're making, but don't want to give the game away. I like the idea of cryptic pictures like this, with just enough to be intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura! It really is super squishy. I can't wait to show off the finished product!

      Delete