Sunday, December 28, 2014

The Knot Little Books of Big Wedding Ideas


No, I'm not about to get married, but yes, I love all things weddings, especially the future one that I will have, and I knew I had to get this collection of 4 books. Wedding planning is really hard, but I think it can also be fun, and these books help to lay out some of the finer details.

The collection is broken down into four topics: cakes, bouquets, details, and vows/toasts. Each book then consists of introductory information, beautiful photographs, and then more minute details to help make the day all your own.

The standout part of this book is definitely the pictures. It's like a printed version of the best Pinterest boards and everything is gorgeous. I certainly wouldn't consider these books the end-all, be-all of wedding books. There are other compilations that are more complete and are more informative, but these books are a fun addition.

received this book from the Blogging for Books program in exchange for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment