Wednesday, December 3, 2014

On My Bookshelf: December

Whoa. It's already December. When did that happen? The holiday season is always extra hectic, especially since my number of yarn projects goes through the roof, but I'm still hoping to get some reading done.

This month I'm planning on reading:

Food: A Love Story by Jim Gaffigan
I love Jim Gaffigan. My love affair started by watching his comedy skits on Netflix, and I'm still laughing. For some reason, his jokes just resonate with me. So I picked out his book from the Blogging for Books site, and I am loving it so far. As I read it, I can pretty much hear Jim Gaffigan's voice in my head, and I'm loving every bit.

Mere Christianity by C. S. Lewis
Although it's not really a Christmas book, I thought this would be a good read to help me focus on the religious aspects of the holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment