Monday, December 29, 2014

642 Things to Write About


One of the things that David's parents were gracious enough to buy me for Christmas this year is this book, 642 Things to Write About. It's a book filled with, you guessed it, 642 writing prompts to help get the creative writing juices flowing. Some of the prompts require just a quick bullet-point list to answer them while others leave entire pages blank to provide lots of space for an answer.

As 2014 is coming to a close (kind of sad about this one), I've been pondering the 15 things I want to do in 2015. One of my current ideas is to answer a prompt every week and share it here on the blog, no matter how silly it is. My goal is to just start writing more and to get the creativity flowing. With 642 different ideas, I'm sure I'll be able to find at least 52 that I like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment