Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


I snapped this latest knitting picture on my daily commute to work. It's the starts of the Purl Bee's Lovely Ribbed Cowl, and it's great for bus/train knitting because it requires minimal thought while I keep my eye peeled for my stop. Hopefully I will have enough yarn to finish this up though. I have about a skein and a half of KnitPicks Simply Cotton Worsted that I'm using, and hopefully I won't regret not have 2 full skeins.

What are you knitting right now? I hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving tomorrow :)

4 comments:

  1. I am working on a crochet chevron cowl. Hope you have the right amount of yarn! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I practise knitting with a skein that's been used and unraveled so many times now. Not confident enough yet to move onto a real knitting project. I am way better at crocheting. I love how your stitches look in that picture! Fingers crossed that you have enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep working at it! You'll definitely get it down!

    ReplyDelete