Sunday, November 2, 2014

On My Bookshelf: November

This month, I've got some books lined up that I'm really looking forward to. I'm pretty sure I'm going to surpass my goal of reading 30 books in 2014, but it's not like I'm going to stop reading for the rest of the year.

Where She Went by Gayle Foreman
Last month, my niece lent me her copy of the best selling young adult novel, If I Stay. I devoured it whole in about a day, and now I'm excited to read the sequel. I'm sure it will also take no time at all. And I'm sure, like the first one, I will find myself crying pretty much through the whole thing.

Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
This is the last of Gillian Flynn's novels that I have to read, and I'm already itching for her to publish a new book because I get so wrapped up in everything she writes. I'm expecting another shocker ending, and I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment