Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tuesday Tea: Blogging for Books

Consider this the first time you will be hearing about Blogging for Books from me (or maybe your first time ever), and consider yourself warned that it won't be the last time either.

So last night, I heard about this site and pretty much thought it was too good to be true. But it's not! I signed up, told them what kinds of books I prefer to read, picked out a book from the list that they presented me with after I selected my preferences, and just like that, they told me that it was on its way to me. All I have to do in return is post a review of the book within 90 days, and it's mine to keep forever. I could seriously cry. And once you submit your review, you can get right back on their site and request another book.

The really great thing about this program is that the books aren't just fiction novels. They have non-fiction, self-improvement books, books about business and religion, cookbooks, craft books, and pretty much every other genre under the sun. So even if you don't think you have the time to read a 400 page book in order to review it, you can choose something less wordy and more up your alley.

Give it about a week, and I will be the proud owner of a knitting book that looks really awesome. I can't wait to try out some new projects and maybe get some ideas for Christmas knits. Review to follow :)

2 comments:

  1. noooooo way! I am definitely checking this out ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I couldn't believe it! I'm super excited though!

      Delete