Sunday, October 19, 2014

Tallying Up


Making: a sea salt solution because this girl finally got her ears pierced and I'm supposed to soak them twice a day.
Drinking: OJ.
Waiting: for my YouTube video to hurry up and finish processing already.
Watching: more Gilmore Girls.
Reading: old journals.
Hearing: lots of colliding thoughts in my head.
Understanding: how to trim back an orchid for the winter.
Knitting: (dare I say it) a Christmas gift!
Wishing: my homework would do itself.
Enjoying: lots and lots of tea.
Liking: that I'm making time to do some writing again.
Disliking: the fact that I think my glasses prescription has changed.
Loving: my DSLR.
Hoping: for awesome grades. *Le sigh*
Planning: on making broccoli cheese soup this month from my Pioneer Woman cookbook.
Wondering: what my work schedule will look like this week.
Needing: it to be 11 days from now because 7 weeks is way to long to go without seeing David. Separations always feel bad in the beginning, okay-ish in the middle, and really horrible towards the end.
Wearing: Halloween socks with spiders on them.
Listening: to Little Worrier by Kina Grannis.
Eating: an apple that I parents brought me from Chattanooga.
Thinking: that I probably have too many mugs, but I always want more!
Writing: a menu plan.
Feeling: too tired for a Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment