Sunday, October 5, 2014

Tallying Up


Making: a mile long to-do list.
Drinking: a glass of milk.
Waiting: for the Greek festival next weekend!
Watching: Gilmore Girls on Netflix, woot!
Reading: Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella.
Hearing: people playing tennis on the court outside my window.
Understanding: some of the little nuances of adulthood.
Knitting: a colorwork honey cowl.
Wishing: that someone would grocery shop for me.
Enjoying: the ability to turn off the AC.
Liking: my first ever honey crisp apple.
Disliking: this little thing called my gas bill.
Loving: the first days of fall before it gets too cold.
Hoping: to have at least one more spurt of warm weather.
Planning: Christmas presents already--it's never too early to start!
Wondering: what to get my nephew for his first birthday.
Needing: to buy new toilet bowl cleaner. What an exciting life I lead, haha :)
Wearing: a pretty moss green shirt with a lace back.
Listening: to TSwift's "Shake It Off" #guiltypleasure
Eating: pasta with chicken sausage in a chipotle cream cheese sauce.
Thinking: that I need some vitamin C to help stop this sore throat inkling in its tracks.
Writing: down some Bible verses in my quotes book.
Feeling: thankful for a professor that seems to actually care about his students.

No comments:

Post a Comment