Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


Every once in a while, I love having a pattern that is so mindless that I don't even have to think about it while knitting.  This honey cowl is the perfect pattern for knitting while watching TV or a movie at the end of a long day where you just want to relax on the couch and not worry about anything. There's no fear of dropped stitches or too many yarn overs, so this pattern is really great for a stress-free knitting session.  I can pretty much guarantee that I will be using this pattern many more times to come.

My Ravelry notes can be found here.

8 comments:

  1. I love the color! Mindless knitting is so wonderful sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Especially after thought-consuming patterns, mindless knitting is such a welcome relief!

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of mindless knitting and the colour of the yarn is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the color too--it's called Green Tea Heather.

      Delete
  3. Honey cowl has been in my queue forever. I love how yours looks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I originally got the inspiration by looking through Ginny's Ravelry projects as she completed a Honey Cowl a while back. I recommend it highly!

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful cowl. I love the color and the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cathie! You're very sweet to say so :)

      Delete