Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


Usually whenever I finish a project, I have in mind what I'm going to do with it, i.e., whether I'm going to keep it for myself or whether I'm going to gift it (as well as to whom I am going to gift it). In this instance though, I have no idea who will wind up with this lovely Honey Cowl. I secretly want to keep it for myself, but I also know there will come a time when I need a last-minute gift to give. For now, until the weather cools off, or until someone's birthday comes along, this beauty will be wrapped away in my closet for safe keeping.

7 comments:

  1. Your cowl came out great. Funny - I made one last week and I have no idea who it's going to be for either! I intended it to be a gift but afterwards changed my mind. I may save it for Christmas giving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea. Christmas will be here before we know it!

      Delete
  2. It's beautiful and will make a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm excited to give it away :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Cathie! I already started another one!

      Delete