Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)



David decided to photobomb my yarn picture for this week :)

Did you know that International Crochet Day was this past Thursday? In honor of it, I started crocheting (for the first time in too long) this lovely little project. The pattern is technically for a wash cloth, but I decided I am more in need of another hand towel instead. I had some Dishie yarn in my stash which is just perfect for something like this.

6 comments:

  1. I had no idea it was Crochet Day. I will have to tell my best friend - she is an avid crocheter. I love the photo bomb!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm rather partial the photobomb myself :)

      Delete
  2. What a lovely colour it will be, and such a nice pattern :) Nice photobomb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Helen! I agree, the color is amazing!

      Delete
  3. Since you don't have a cat to interrupt your yarn work, I decided you needed a boyfriend to interrupt it instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat + Boyfriend would be even better though!

      Delete