Sunday, September 14, 2014

Tallying Up


Making: a work schedule for the week.
Drinking: Original Sin Hard Cider.
Waiting: for my leftovers to heat up.
Watching: lots of Riot Fest bands!
Reading: The Lovely Bones.
Hearing: last night's Metric performance in my head over and over again.
Understanding: that hard work and a smile will get you through a lot of things.
Knitting: a new project.
Wishing: this weekend didn't have to end.
Enjoying: all the bands I've been introduced to this weekend.
Liking: Red Bull, which is something I never thought I'd say.
Disliking: getting out of bed in the morning.
Loving: my spurts of time with David :)
Hoping: this week of firsts goes well!
Planning: out my very long day tomorrow.
Wondering: where summer went. 
Needing: to re-stock my refrigerator with some basics.
Wearing: LOTS of layers because it decided to get cold in Chicago. It was 45 degrees on Friday.
Listening: to the shower run.
Eating: pizza from Bricks.
Thinking: long and hard about the future.
Writing: down blog post ideas!
Feeling: ecstatic about some news I received! 

No comments:

Post a Comment