Sunday, September 7, 2014

Tallying Up



Making: plans to bake some cobbler.
Drinking: ALL THE TEA!
Waiting: for Wednesday! I'm flying to Chicago to see David and to attend Riot Fest!
Watching: season 5 of Parenthood on Netflix.
Reading: The Elements of Real Analysis. *Yawn*
Hearing: my niece and nephew splashing at the pool.
Understanding: that sometimes school has to come first.
Knitting: the Honey Cowl
Wishing: for my computer to start being functional.
Enjoying: gluten free cereal way more than I thought I would.
Liking: that I've settled into a weekday routine.
Disliking: that the short holiday week is over.
Loving: my family :)
Hoping: that my nephew, Luke, cooperates more next time I babysit him.  He's way too cute though, even when he's fussy :)
Planning: on getting my ears pierced.  I know, I'm probably the only 23 year old alive that does not have pierced ears.
Wondering: what e-books I'm going to check out from the Georgia Tech library.  I just found out that this is a thing, and I'm excited to read some books on my Kindle without having to pay for them!
Needing: to buy work appropriate pants.
Wearing: a swim suit. This is probably my last chance to wear a suit this summer.
Listening: to lots of Metric in preparation for Riot Fest.
Eating: a Gala apple.
Thinking: about money-saving techniques.
Writing: blog posts.
Feeling: contented.

No comments:

Post a Comment