Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


Selfies are not usually my thing for showing off completed knitting items, but seeing as how this was the only picture I took before gifting this scarf, it's the one you get to see.

There's something really exciting for me about giving a homemade gift. I love giving gifts in general, but when the present is also hand-knit, it feels even more personal. My mom's birthday was last week, and I knitted every stitch with her in mind. I knew this color would look great with her hair, and I was right.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful scarf! Lovely picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image- love the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was definitely well received by my mom :)

      Delete