Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


Now that I'm working in it consistently, this scarf is turning out to be a breeze. It's some of the most mindless knitting I have done in a while, which is a welcome change of pace.

I don't think I've mentioned it before, so for reference, the pattern comes from the book 60 Quick Knits, and it doesn't lie. The patterns do knit up quickly, but they are still really beautiful and unique.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't wonderful when a pattern is so mindless, yet so absolutely beautiful. That looks very complicated. So glad you are enjoying knitting it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a treat, isn't it! I definitely don't think this will be the last time that I use this pattern :)

      Delete