Friday, August 22, 2014

Twenty-three!


It's my birthday! And with my birthday comes 23 coolio facts that you might not have previously known about me.

1. I'm 23 and I still have stuffed animals on my bed. No shame.
2. I organize my closet in rainbow order.
3. Special K is my favorite cereal.
4. I took a Marta bus for the first time today, and I was pleasantly surprised by how nice they are.
5. I feel naked without wearing my watch.
6. This is the first birthday I’ve ever had where I live by myself.
7. I’ve been reading a lot recently, and I love it.
8. I received the most blog comments I have ever gotten on this past Wednesday’s Yarn Along.
9. Hummus makes me way too happy.
10. There is currently a lizard hiding out somewhere in my apartment.  I need to find him and set him free!
11. I’m pretty sure there’s an equal balance of blood and tea running through my veins.
12. I wish I was a faster knitter.
13. I have a lot of indecision about which knitting project to start after I finish another one.
14. I checked my Tech mail box for the first time in four months, and I was pleasantly surprised to find two knitting magazine waiting for me.
15. My mom’s birthday is three days before mine, so we always get to celebrate our birthdays together.
16. The next book I’m going to read is called Love and Math: The Heart of Hidden Reality.  This book could not be more perfect for me.
17. I always try to keep ice cream in my freezer. You know, in case of emotional emergencies.
18. I'm a cat person, but if I ever got a dog, I would want a corgi.
19. I wear a FitBit. Because step-counting is cool.
20. The neat calendar plane in the picture used to belong to my grandpa.
21. I think my favorite fruit might be raspberries, but I can't decide.
22. I will be celebrating my birthday with my family on Sunday with a birthday brunch :)
23. I already know what I'm going to wish for on my birthday candles.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great time celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a day late, but Happy Birthday nonetheless!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love belated well-wishes because it just makes my birthday last even longer! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday! A corgi would be a great choice!

    ReplyDelete