Thursday, August 21, 2014

Tuesday Tea aka Thursday Tea

Okay, so this week's Tuesday Tea has been belated, but after Molly gave me such a sweet shout-out by doing her own Tuesday Tea and flattering me beyond words, I knew I had to get off my lazy blogging butt and write my Tuesday Tea more faithfully.

Once upon a time, Molly and I met on the third floor of Brown, our memory-filled freshman year dorm, and although I don't specifically remember the first time we met, I can probably go ahead and assume it was during an encounter on the stairs we used to all sit on in the middle of the floor (since the building was strangely split-level). Our friendship was probably truly started over tea, Star Wars, and really strange chorale memories (such as a mutual interest in a person whose initials were A.E.).

When Molly made an earl grey chocolate cake, I knew it was meant to be.

Molly is seriously the sweetest person, and that has shown through so many times. After I drooled over her suggestion of putting applesauce in the freezer, she kindly put my name on one of her pomegranate applesauces and put it in the freezer for me. After I admired how she embroidered her name on her Converse, she offered to do the same with mine (and you guys, I get comments on my chucks almost every time I wear them now). She has a spirit of giving, and it does not go unnoticed, and I will never forget it.



Can we please talk about how young we look in that picture? We're babies!

I also have Molly to thank for this blog. If I hadn't found out freshman year that she also blogs, I probably would have stopped a long time ago :)

1 comment:

  1. Total babies!!! Goodness gracious.

    I appreciate all of your kind words, Ker Bear! Blog buddies are the best buddies :)

    ReplyDelete