Sunday, August 31, 2014

Tallying Up



Making: plans for future knitting projects.
Drinking: du thé glacé.
Waiting: for my Internet connection to pick back up.
Watching: the first season of Alias for the umpteenth time :)
Reading: my stack of Interweave Knits magazines.
Hearing: cicadas and crickets.
Understanding: that I absolutely cannot buy anymore yarn because my stash is out of control.
Knitting: the Honey Cowl.
Wishing: that the bills would pay themselves.
Enjoying: a delicious new recipe that my sister made for me--salmon tacos!
Liking: that I got a good group for the class that I'm taking.
Disliking: that the shoes I thought were super comfortable actually give me blisters.
Loving: this sight that I found with dozens of beautiful free cross-stitch patterns.
Hoping: I can keep my knitting momentum going.
Planning: a schedule for tomorrow because if I don't outline a time to do my homework, it won't get done.
Wondering: what books I am going to read this September.
Needing: to do laundry very badly.
Wearing: a lovely new top that my sister gave me for my birthday.
Listening: to Enya. It helps me relax, and her voice reminds me of my childhood.
Eating: gluten-free cinnamon chex (buy 1, get 1 at Publix this week).
Thinking: that I'd like to start brushing up on my French again.
Writing: in my One Line a Day journal.
Feeling: some Sunday morning laziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment