Saturday, August 30, 2014

Purple Resolution Smoothie // The Pioneer Woman Cooks



In a word: yum.

So maybe making a smoothie isn't exactly cooking, but the recipe is from The Pioneer Woman's Year of Holidays cookbook, so I think it still qualifies. Plus it's still a hot, hot summer, so I needed something cold and yummy to drink.

However, there were parts of this smoothie that I pretty much had to eat. My teeny-tiny individual serving size blender started smoking about halfway through blending this smoothie, hahaha. Needless to say, I going to need to buy a new one before I attempt to make anymore smoothies because it's probably a fire hazard at this point.

Despite there still being some chunks of fruit that hadn't been blended, the smoothie was still really, really yummy. I could definitely see myself making this on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment