Sunday, July 20, 2014

Tallying Up


I secretly (not so secretly) love these kinds of posts. They're fun to write and they're fun to read. This might just have to become a regular feature for me.

Making: a packing list
Drinking: lots of water
Waiting: for this coming weekend
Watching: Goon, a really strange but creepily funny hockey movie
Cooking: steaks, twice baked potatoes, and asparagus for dinner my last night on this trip to Chicago
Reading: Looking for Alaska by John Green
Hearing: the spin of the washing machine
Wanting: more time in Chicago
Understanding: that no good time can last forever but to always stay in the moment
Knitting: three different things at the moment--a scarf, a shirt, and a hand towel
Wishing: for more hours in the day
Enjoying: a movie night with David after a long but enjoyable day yesterday at Warped Tour
Liking: a beautiful honeycomb necklace I found on Etsy
Disliking: that's it's already the end of July--where did the summer go?
Loving: the absolutely gorgeous weather
Hoping: my job search goes well
Planning: where to apply to for the aforementioned job
Wondering: what to make for dinner on the night I'm assigned to cook while my family is at the beach
Needing: to go grocery shopping
Wearing: a blue, flowy sundress
Listening: to Hysteric by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Eating: garlic hummus and Stacy's pita chips
Thinking: about my family vacation in just over a week.
Writing: besides this post? A giant to-do list.
Feeling: a lot of love from David

No comments:

Post a Comment