Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)



This has been a great week so far. I can feel my creativity slowly returning, and I've made some progress on both of the crafts I'm working on right now. I'm also getting excited about some future projects, both from some Ravelry patterns and a pattern I have in my head that wants to be brought to fruition. I'm excited to finish up my WIPs and to get some new projects on the needles!

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got your crafting mojo back! Ravelry is great for that. And so is Yarn Along! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels great to be back in the swing of things! Thanks Donna! And yes, I agree that the Yarn Along is such an amazing resource and a great source of inspiration--there's just so many talented women out there, yourself included!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry , iPad correcting on his own!
      Love that color! Just beautiful

      Delete
    2. No worries! Auto-corrections can be a big pain in the butt sometimes! But thanks for the comment! You're too sweet :)

      Delete