Thursday, June 5, 2014

On My Bookshelf: June



I read some really great books last month, and there's a lot of books that I am eager to read this month too. I love being able to go to bookstores and pick books out, but there's something also really fun about ordering something online and the satisfaction of having it arrive at your door. I guess that kind of power could be bad if overused.

Paper Towns by John Green

Saying that John Green is an amazing author would be an understatement. I loved The Fault in Our Stars (okay, who didn't?), so I decided to try another one of his books. I've started this book already and I can't put it down.

An Anthology of Madness by Max Dubinsky

I first started reading Max Dubinsky's blog in college, and I liked it immediately. He is frank and has a great dry sense of humor and has fantastic life and religious speculations.

The Handmade Marketplace by Kari Chapin

I've always been a creatively inclined person, and I've been wondering for some time if I woul have what it takes to venture out into the business world and sell some of my knitted or crocheted items in an online forum such as Etsy. This book will provide me with a foundation of getting started, and even if I ultimately decide not to sell my goods, there's a chapter about blogging that I should probably brush up on :)


What are you reading this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment