Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


Being between projects for the most part right now, I pulled out this knitting which is something I keep on hand when I have nothing else to knit. It is a basket weave hand towel, and it already has a finished twin that lives in Chicago that would love to have a mate. So every once in a while, I pick it back up again and work a few rows. The pattern is really simple, so it doesn't really involve any thought, so it makes a great distraction during busy weeks such as this one. Final exams are next week, and I've entered full-fledged study mode. It's important to take breaks every now and again too though.

8 comments:

  1. A beautiful pattern and colour of yarn. Good luck with your finals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They'll be difficult, but I anticipate lots more time for knitting when they're done!

      Delete
  2. It's so nice to have a go-to project. It's a pretty color too. Good luck on finals. I know how stressful that can be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Donna! Go-to projects are great! Helps me make sure I don't have a gazillion WIPs!

      Delete
  3. Great color yarn and a really nice pattern. Good luck with the finals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cathie, it really is a great pattern!

      Delete
  4. Yay! My towel is lonely and needs a mate!

    ReplyDelete