Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


I'm almost done with the Daphne scarf!  I just have one more pattern repeat left before I will bind off, and I can't wait to block it--I'm just itching to see how well the leaves and branches look.

This week, I'm finishing up reading my Lenten read just in time for Easter.  I've been reading Deep and Simple by Bo Lozoff, and I've been loving it.  It's a simple read but very fulfilling and enriching.  I hope I can carry over some of what I'm learning from it into my everyday life.

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful pattern! Happy Knitting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jess! And happy knitting to you too!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! It turned out even better than I expected!

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful creation, the pattern is truly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to block it and see the pattern really come to life!

      Delete
  4. Your scarf looks great even before blocking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're sweet for saying so :) It's unfortunate that stockinette has a tendency to roll into itself though!

      Delete