Friday, April 18, 2014

Web Searches: A-Z

I like to use Google Chrome as my browser of choice because the more you use it, the better it works for you.  Does it creepily keep track of everything I have searched for ever?  Yes.  But sometimes that can provide really strange insight into one's interests and life.  So when I type each letter of the alphabet into the search bar, these are my first choices:


A: amazon.com
B: blogger.com
C: chegg.com
D: dropbox.com
E: etsy.com
F: facebook.com
G: goodreads.com
H: hbogo.com
I: imdb.com
J: justfab.com (I find it funny that this was what came up because I'm pretty sure I've only been on this site once.)
K: knitpicks.com
L: lupuswalkatlanta.com/lynnslupusfighters2014
M: mail.yahoo.com
N: (no specific link for this letter, but rather a search for normed vector spaces... math major problems)
O: oscar.gatech.edu
P: pinterest.com
Q: (there wasn't a specific link for Q either but rather a Google search option for the quotient rule... again, math major problems.)
R: ravelry.com
S: southwest.com
T: twitter.com
U: ultimate-guitar.com
V: video2mp3.net
W: wolframalpha.com
X: (Google didn't come up with anything for this letter, which isn't really surprising.)
Y: youtube.com
Z: zappos.com

Things I didn't need the internet to tell me: I'm a math geek, I like to craft and look at other people's crafty creations, I love reading and music, and I waste too much time on social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment