Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)



I decided to take advantage of some lovely, soft alpaca yarn that my sister gave me for Christmas to make this beautiful braided cable necklace. I love how it's reversible, and I am enamored with how well it turned out! It was a breeze to knit (so it definitely has future gift potential written all over it), and it took very little yarn. I'm excited to wear it as the days get warmer. I'm always looking for knitted pieces to be able to wear in the warmer months, and I think this might fit the bill perfectly :)

You can find the pattern here, and my Ravelry notes here.

10 comments:

  1. That's so pretty. Is the pattern on raverly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I've updated the post to include the pattern and my ravelry notes!

      Delete
  2. Pretty necklace. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cathie! I love how it turned out.

      Delete
  3. Kerry, simply beautiful. It looks so delicate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank, Gina! I can't wait to wear it!

      Delete
  4. I have had that pattern in my Ravelry queue for 2+ years. I like how yours turned out. I might knit something like this for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely knit it for yourself! I love how it turned out, and it was a very quick knit.

      Delete
  5. Kerry please could you point me at the pattern for the necklace? It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I updated my post to have the link to the pattern! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete